ECE- Infrastructure and achievements
- Furnished with 30 class rooms, 1 department library, 1 seminar hall, 10 laboratories, waiting halls and all necessary public utilities.
- All the 10 laboratories in the department are fully equipped with modern facilities and required software.
- All faculty are provided with PC with internet access at their work place.
- Department is Wi-Fi enabled with all major softwares(including Cadence, Xilinx, MATLAB, HFSS etc)are available for 24 X 7 student access from anywhere in the campus.
- Class rooms are equipped with LCD projectors and public audio systems.
- All the electronic equipment in the department are backed up by a centralized UPS providing uninterrupted services.
- All the computing systems in the department are connected using a 100 Mbps Ethernet LAN to the Internet
- Departmental library has sufficient number of reference books & e-books for utilization of both students & faculty
- All the laboratories are open for student/faculty use upto extended hours (upon request) to facilitate research and improve the learning process of slow learners
- E-Learning material including NPTEL video / web courses, X-Learn portal are hosted within the intranet for making student learning feasible and accessible 24 X 7.
|S.No.||Description||No. of rooms||Area in Sq. mtrs|
|7.||Ladies waiting hall||1||46.31|
Major equipment in the department
- Xilinx University CPLD Boards, FPGA Boards including Spartan 2, Virtex, Nexys4 DDR, Zedboard, NetFPGAetc
- Texas Instruments TMS320C6713 DSP Processor Kits
- Microwave Benches (X-Band, L-Band, Ku-Band)
- Antenna Trainer Kits
- 3GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- ATMEL and PIC Microcontroller Kits with Universal Programmer Hardware
- Texas Instruments Analog System Design Kits
- Cadence Full Custom + Semi Custom VLSI Design Suite (30 User, Unlimited Duration License)
- AWR Microwave Circuit Design Tools for RF Circuit Design and Analysis
- Ansoft HFSS Software for Antenna/Microwave system analysis and design
- MATLAB Software for Simulation and System Development
- Code Composer Studio Software for DSP Application Programming
- Proteus VSM/PCB Software for System Simulation of Electronic, Microprocessor and Embedded Systems
- Xilinx ISE/Vivado2015.2 Software for Simulation, Synthesis, Implementation and Prototyping of Digital Hardware/Embedded Systems
- NationalInstruments Multisim (Simulation Software for Electronic Circuit Design)
- Tanner 16.2 VLSI Design Software
- National Instruments Multisim Software for Circuit Analysis and Design
- Microsoft Operating System/Office software
The department has 10 full equipped state-of-the-art laboratories catering the needs of undergraduate, graduate and research students. The department frequently removes obsolete equipment, procures new equipment and frequently carries out calibration and operational analysis of each equipment
Basic Electronics laboratory major equipment
Analog Electronics laboratory major equipment
Digital systems laboratory major equipment
Computing systems laboratory major equipment
Communication systems laboratory major equipment
Advanced computing systems laboratory major equipment
Digital signal processing laboratory major equipment
Modern communication systems laboratory major equipment
Department workshop major equipment
ECE journals in central library
ECE E-journals in central library