To provide industry exposure and encourage research culture with the students and faculty, the department entered MOUs with several academic and industry organizations including Ericsson, NSTL, Adept Chips private limited. The department shortly plans to enter MOU with BSNL and SAMEER also.
As part of the MOUs, several student trainings, consultancy projects and guest lectures, placement recruitments are organized to the students of the department. Some of them include
- Establish Analog Systems Lab
Erricson, India Pvt. Limited
- EMPOWER- An online training program imparting basics in 2G, 3G, IP, Multimedia, VAS, Broadband communication technologies
Adept Chips Services
- Presently student placement recruitments and guest lectures are carried out with Adept Chip Services
- One consultancy project “MIL-STD_1553 BUS Protocol Design” has been granted
SAMEER, Visakhapatnam (Under Process)
- To establish research and postgraduate programmes jointly in collaboration with SAMEER for studying the Electromagnetic Environmental Effects
Gigacom Semiconductors Pvt. Ltd. (under Process)
- PresentlyGigacom semiconductors is recruiting MTech VLSI Design students of the department every year.
- The department wishes to enter an MOU with Gigacom for knowledge exchange (in the form of guest lectures, seminars), student internships and placements.