About Computer Science Engineering Department
- NameDr. Konala Thammi Reddy, Ph.D.
- DesignationProfessor-HOD, Chairperson, Board of Studies
Excel in computer science and engineering education with international standards for global employment and research.
- Create an excellent academic ambience that promotes innovation and research.
- Impart quality education through well designed curriculum and experiential learning in tune with the changing needs of the industry.
- Collaborate with world class academic institutions and software industries for mutual benefit.
- Produce competent and socially committed graduates having creative skills and ethical values.
The department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 1986. The department is committed to imparting quality education and producing highly skilled graduates who are in demand in the industry. Currently, the department offers B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering), M. Tech. (Computer Science & Technology) and Ph.D. Program along with Certificate Programme on Programming in Python. The curriculum is structured so as to strengthen the understanding of computer system concepts and enhance their computer skills and credentials. The programs of the department have been accredited by NBA. The thrust areas of research include cloud computing, data analysis and image mining. The department has been actively providing consultancy services to various public and private organizations.
The department possesses state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities for enabling learning to be made informative and holistic in nature. The department has ambient class rooms and air conditioned state-of-the-art laboratories. Each class room is equipped with ICT enabled learning technologies. The department has over 800 systems with 1 Gbps intranet and 2 Gbps Internet bandwidth connectivity and WiFi facility.The placement record has been near 100 percent with a salary range of Rs. 3.50 to 10.00 lakhs per annum. The major recruiters are Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, TCS, Accenture, Wipro, HCL, HP, Accenture, Mahindra Satyam, CSC, Capital IQ, CAP Gemini etc.